A commitment made in steel
The PRO-VERTICAL steel cover comes in 1/8" thick steel and the option to choose from one of our many finishes to match your décor, including the much-requested oil rubbed bronze finish.
Made from 1/8" USA steel (11 gauge)
- Paintable - For paint to match applications you can choose the 'white' finish which is a flat white that works well as a base coat
- Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (can be made flat, no frame on request.
- Covers with mounting holes come with countersunk screw holes and powder coated matching #8 screws included
- Custom sizes available - see the custom size quote form for more details
- Supply covers come with an adjustable damper/louver.
- Openness - 50%
- LEAD TIME is 4 weeks
Pattern openness: 50%
How to Measure
The flange (overall) sizes are as follows:
- Up to and including 4” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 1-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 10x4 will be 11.5x5.5 overall).
- From 4-1/2” to 13-1/2” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 12x6 will be 14x8 overall).
- From 14” and larger in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 20x20 will be 22.5x22.5 overall).
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
Q: Can these be used for floor? Wall? Ceiling?
A: This cover is for floor, wall or ceiling use
Q: Can these be painted?
A: Yes - if you wish to paint them yourself you will select the 'White' option.
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
A: Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application. If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
A: Return has a 3/4" frame on the back:
Supply covers have an adjustable damper on the back:
Q: Do i need a damper?
A: This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
Q: How do I adjust the damper?
A: The damper is adjustable using a flat head screwdriver.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Antique Bronze
- Copper Clad
- Copper Texture
- Dark Brown
- Dark Roast
- Weathered Brown