Our standard height baseboard covers fit over 95% of baseboard heaters on the market. The AtlasXL and Premium TALL baseboard heater covers were developed for the other 5% of situations to suit taller high-output hydronic heaters where your baseboard heater is taller than usual.
The TALL baseboard cover version has a height of 9 inches plus, which is a full 2 inches taller than the standard height baseboard cover panels we offer to fit over larger heating elements, but with the same great selection of accessories and features.
Our Premium Tall and AtlasXL baseboard heater covers have been installed in many commercial and institutional environments, and now you can buy them too.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can the AtlasXL and TALL baseboard cover panels be custom cut?
A: Yes, we offer complimentary custom cuts, or if you prefer you can cut onsite using a pair of tin snips.
What if I have an application that is longer than 8 feet?
A: You can use two or more AtlasXL or Premium Tall baseboard cover panels side by side and join them together using a coupler over the area where the panels meet.
e.g.: For a 10 foot section, use (2) 5' panels and a coupler to join them.
What if I no longer have the existing backplate for my baseboard heater?
A: You will need to use the wall brackets to secure the panel to the wall.
How many wall brackets are needed for each panel?
A: Panels 4' or less will require 2 wall brackets. Anything over 4' panels will require 3 wall brackets.
Can the AtlasXL and TALL baseboard covers and accessories be painted?
A: Yes, we only offer our baseboard covers in a powder coated white finish to prevent rusting and ensure that your tall baseboard covers will last for generations, but you can use any latex or enamel paint of your choosing with a roller or spray can.