How to Measure
A commitment made in steel
Our sleek and modern PRO-LINEAR linear bar grille cover comes in 1/8" thick steel and the option to choose from one of our many designer powder coat finishes to match or enhance your decor, including the much-requested Oil Rubbed Bronze finish.
- Made from 1/8" USA steel (11 gauge)
- Paintable - For paint to match applications you can choose the 'white' finish which is a flat white that works well as a base coat
- Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (can be made flat, no frame on request (see Optional Accessories))
- Covers with mounting holes come with countersunk screw holes and powder coated matching #8 screws included
- Custom sizes available - see the custom size quote form for more details
- Openness - 50%
- LEAD TIME is 4-6 weeks
The flange (overall) sizes are as follows:
Up to and including 4” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 1-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 10x4 will be 11.5x5.5 overall).
From 4-1/2” to 13-1/2” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 12x6 will be 14x8 overall).
From 14” and larger in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 20x20 will be 22.5x22.5 overall).
- 11-gauge (1/8-inch)
- Baked-On Powder Coat
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Antique Bronze
- Copper Clad
- Copper Texture
- Dark Brown
- Dark Roast
- Weathered Brown
- Flat no Flange (optional)
- Screw Holes Optional (comes with color matched screws #8)
- Lead Time:
- 4 weeks