How to Measure
Tuscan Metal Vent Cover
Anyone who likes warm, Old World Mediterranean style furnishings will love the Tuscan Decorative Vent Cover's simple and versatile design. Inspired by the spirit of Tuscany, the Tuscan Decorative Vent Cover comes in 1/8" laser cut steel that is hand finished and powder coated using one of our many durable designer powder coat finishes to match or enhance your decor.
- Made from 1/8" USA steel (11 gauge)
- Paintable - For paint to match applications you can choose the 'white' finish which is a flat white that works well as a base coat
- Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (can be made flat, no frame on request (see Optional Accessories))
- Covers with mounting holes come with countersunk screw holes and powder coated matching #8 screws included
- Custom sizes available - see the custom size quote form for more details
- Openness - 65%
- PRODUCTION TIME is 4-5 weeks
The flange (overall) sizes are as follows:
Up to and including 4” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 1-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 10x4 will be 11.5x5.5 overall).
From 4-1/2” to 13-1/2” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 12x6 will be 14x8 overall).
From 14” and larger in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 20x20 will be 22.5x22.5 overall).
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
Q: Can these be used for floor? Wall? Ceiling?
A: This cover is for floor, wall or ceiling use
Q: Can these be painted?
A: Yes - if you wish to paint them yourself you will select the 'White' option.
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
A: Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application. If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
A: Return has a 3/4" frame on the back:
Supply covers have an adjustable damper on the back:
Q: Do i need a damper?
A: This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
Q: How do I adjust the damper?
A: The damper is adjustable using a flat head screwdriver.
- 11-gauge steel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Antique Bronze
- Copper Clad
- Copper Texture
- Dark Brown
- Dark Roast
- Weathered Brown
- Optional Flat (no flange)