The Caspian Vent Cover
A simple design drawing influences from throughout the ancient world. This decorative vent pattern is popular in many churches and Spanish style homes.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nailable – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Material Thickness -- 1/4"
- Back side has a 1/4" frame/lip that fits inside of the duct opening
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
Q: Can these be used for floor? Wall? Ceiling?
A: This cover is for wall or ceiling use only
Q: Can these be painted?
A: Yes - if you wish to paint them yourself you will select the 'Unfinished' option.
Q: Do you offer samples?
A: Yes. We have samples available for purchase here (bottom).
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
A: Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application. If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
A: Back side has a 1/4" lip that fits inside the duct opening
Q: Do i need a damper?
A: This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
Q: How do I adjust the damper?
A: The damper is adjustable using a flat head screwdriver.
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Custom Sizes?: