Round Vent Cover
Designed for the modern interior, the round vent cover comes in 1/8" thick steel and the option to choose from one of our many designer patterns and high quality finishes to match your décor. All vent covers are far from created equal. Each of our custom crafted round metal vent covers is made from high quality 1/8" thick (11 gauge) steel. Unlike standard builder grade vent covers which use inferior metal that’s thinner and unattractive that is no match for the high quality, strength, and most important to you – years of long lasting, brilliant beauty. If your round grilles are outdated or looking dingy, it may be time for an upgrade.
|FINISH SWATCHES||HOW TO MEASURE||DAMPER INFO||PATTERN SPECS||ACCESSORIES|
- Material: Made from 1/8" thick (11 gauge) USA steel
- Finish: Powder coat
- Damper/Louver: Optional radial shutter supply damper to control air flow (supply depth = 2" total including bolt) supply dampers are adjusted using a small screwdriver.
- Back: Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (duct opening size minus 3/8") - if you prefer a flat cover with no frame on the back please select 'Flat cover (no frame on back)' under 'Accessories'.
- Flange: Outside dimension of what you will receive will be 1.5-2" inches larger than listed duct opening diameter (ie. 6" round cover will be 8" overall)
- Mounting: Covers with mounting holes come with countersunk screw holes and powder coated matching #8 screws
- Application: Floor, Wall and Ceiling
- Paintable: The White finish is perfect for paint-to-match applications
- Openness: Varies based on pattern
- Lead time: 4-5 weeks
NOT FOR HIGH VELOCITY. If you require Hi Velocity covers you can purchase them here: Hi Velocity Covers
DON'T SEE YOUR SIZE? You can order a custom size via. our custom size quote request: click here.
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application, but not needed for a drop-in floor cover application unless you would like to secure the grille to the floor.
If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the overall size of the cover?
The flange sizes are as follows:
Up to and including 4” diameter opening, the flange width will be 1-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered. (ie. 3" will be 4.5" overall, 4" will be 5.5" overall etc.)
From 4-1/2” to 13-1/2” diameter opening, the flange width will be 2” larger overall than the duct size and centered. (ie. 6" will be 8" overall, 10" will be 12" overall etc.)
From 14” and larger diameter opening, the flange width will be 2-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 14" will be 16.5" overall, 16" will be 18.5" overall etc.)
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (see drawing below) - if you prefer a flat cover with no frame on the back please select 'Flat cover (no frame on back)' under 'Accessories'.
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
A: Yes. We offer custom sizes in wood and metal. Any size, any shape, any pattern. To order a custom size please fill out the Custom Size Form for a custom size quote.
- Optional Flat (no flange)