Round Vent Cover
Designed for the modern interior, the round steel vent cover comes in 1/8" thick steel and the option to choose from one of our many designer patterns and high quality finishes to match your décor. All vent covers are far from created equal. Each of our custom crafted round metal vent covers is made from high quality 1/8" thick (11 gauge) steel. Unlike standard builder grade vent covers which use inferior metal that’s thinner and unattractive that is no match for the high quality, strength, and most important to you – years of long lasting, brilliant beauty. If your round grilles are outdated or looking dingy, it may be time for an upgrade.
|COLOR SWATCHES||HOW TO MEASURE||DAMPER INFO||PATTERNS||ACCESSORIES|
- Material: Made from 1/8" thick (11 gauge) USA steel
- Finish: Powder coat
- Damper/Louver: Optional radial shutter supply damper to control air flow (supply depth = 2" total including bolt)
- Back: Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (see drawing below) - if you prefer a flat cover with no frame on the back leave us a note in the comment box.
- Flange: Outside dimension of what you will receive will be 1.5-2" inches larger than listed duct opening diameter (ie. 6" round cover will be 8" overall)
- Mounting: Covers with mounting holes come with countersunk screw holes and powder coated matching #8 screws
- Application: Floor, Wall and Ceiling
- Paintable: The White finish is perfect for paint-to-match applications
- Openness: Varies based on pattern
- Lead time: 4 weeks
Lead time is 4 weeks.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Antique Bronze
- Copper Clad
- Copper Texture
- Dark Brown
- Dark Roast
- Weathered Brown
- Optional Flat (no flange)