How to Measure
Omni Decorative Vent Cover
Omni is a Latin prefix meaning "all" or "every" and we think everyone will love this decorative grille.
Each of our Omni decorative covers is custom hand crafted to order. We begin the process by laser cutting using high quality 1/8" steel, next each cover is hand tooled to ensure quality craftsmanship and then finished with one of our beautiful premium powder coat finishes to ensure your cover will last for generations.
- Made from 1/8" USA steel (11 gauge)
- Paintable - For paint to match applications you can choose the 'White' finish which is a flat white that works well as a base coat
- Back side of return has a 3/4" frame that fits in to the duct opening (can be made flat, no frame on request (see Optional Accessories))
- Covers with mounting holes come with countersunk screw holes and powder coated matching #8 screws included
- Ideal Use - Wall, Ceiling, Floor
- Custom sizes available - see the custom size quote form for more details
- Pattern Openness - 47%
PRODUCTION TIME is 4-5 weeks
The flange (overall) sizes are as follows:
Up to and including 4” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 1-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 10x4 will be 11.5x5.5 overall).
From 4-1/2” to 13-1/2” in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 12x6 will be 14x8 overall).
From 14” and larger in the smallest direction, the flange width will be 2-1/2” larger overall than the duct size and centered (ie. 20x20 will be 22.5x22.5 overall).
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
Q: Can these be used for floor? Wall? Ceiling?
A: This cover is for floor, wall or ceiling use
Q: Can these be painted?
A: Yes - if you wish to paint them yourself you will select the 'White' option.
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
A: Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application. If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
A: Return has a 3/4" frame on the back:
Supply covers have an adjustable damper on the back:
Q: Do i need a damper?
A: This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
Q: How do I adjust the damper?
A: The damper is adjustable using a flat head screwdriver.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Antique Bronze
- Copper Clad
- Copper Texture
- Dark Brown
- Dark Roast
- Weathered Brown
- Optional Flat (no flange)