With a Moroccan, Moorish influence, this vent cover pattern is very popular in both Tuscan and Spanish style homes.
All of our resin vent covers are individually hand crafted using a cold casting process. Researching thermal resin developed for the NASA space program led us to create the perfect formula that produces a high quality material both heat and moisture resistant, you could say they are out of this world!
Resin covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents, foundation and crawlspace vents as well as bathroom soffit fan covers. Not for floor use.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nailable – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Thickness -- 1/4"
- 1" border
- Back -- The back of this cover is flat with no lip.
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
All finished grilles are FINAL SALE.
DO I NEED A DAMPER?
This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Flat (no flange)