The Square Vent Cover
Our square cover offers a simple look that's very modern yet classic. It fits well with many different spaces and looks great in any color--really, it's anything but square.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers. Not for floor use.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nail-able – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Back side has a 1/4" lip that fits inside the duct opening
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
All grilles are FINAL SALE
DO I NEED A DAMPER?
This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Custom Sizes?: