The Square Vent Cover
Our square cover offers a simple look that's very modern yet classic. It fits well with many different spaces and looks great in any color--really, it's anything but square.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers. Not for floor use.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nail-able – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Back side has a 1/4" lip that fits inside the duct opening
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
All grilles are FINAL SALE
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
A: No. We offer custom sizes in wood and metal only.
Q: Can these be used for floor? Wall? Ceiling?
A: This cover is for wall or ceiling use only
Q: Can these be painted?
A: Yes - if you wish to paint them yourself you will select the 'Unfinished' option.
Q: Do you offer samples?
A: Yes. We have samples available for purchase here (bottom).
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
A: Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application. If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
A: Back side has a 1/4" lip that fits inside the duct opening
Q: Do i need a damper?
A: This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
Q: How do I adjust the damper?
A: The damper is adjustable using a flat head screwdriver.
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Custom Sizes?: