Scroll Cast Iron Vent Cover
Each of our grilles are master-crafted to last a lifetime and available in a variety of metals. Our scroll design, adapted from a traditional Victorian pattern is historically sensitive and appropriate for almost any application. Each grille is individually manufactured and finished with a black, durable, baked-on powder coating.
- Each grille is crafted of solid cast iron
- Available in black only
- Available in listed sizes only - no custom sizes
- Made of cast iron
- Covers have a frame (lip) on the back that ranges between approx. ¼" to ½” deep which fits into the ductwork.
- The border that runs around that lip and sits on top of your opening is approx. 3/16" thick.
- Mounting hole option comes with matching screws
Most of our grilles can be used outside*. *We recommend the aluminum grilles for outdoor use because they are rustproof and fare better in moist environments.
*Supply Louvers do not attach directly to the grille. All louvers tension fit into your opening and come with a foam outer strip to prevent damage and ensure fit. You just push the louver into the boot of the duct and place the grille on top. The grille will sit on top of the opening but not connect to the louver. A key is included that fits through the face of the grille and allows flow adjustments.
- Cast Iron
- Cast Iron