The Radical Vent Cover was first designed in the Cretacious Period and then popularized during the Renaissance. Lost during World War One, the Radical Wood Vent Cover was re-discovered by a highly controversial and radical stand up comic. We are now proud to offer you this vent cover exclusively--you too can be Radical.
Wood Vent Covers
Our wood grilles add to the beauty and aesthetic of your home.
- Each of our wood grilles can be cut to any size and any shape that you need
- All wood grilles can be used to decorate air conditioning ducts or even Return Air Filter Frames (comes with washable filter)
- Wood grilles are 1/4" thick and flat-no frame on the back
- Wood air grille borders can be custom made with any width--contact us if you need a custom outside dimension
- Wood grilles can be cut with or without mounting screw holes (screws are included).
- We also offer air damper louvers to adjust the flow of air from the grille.
- Can also be installed with a built in filter frame
- Considering a flush mount installation? Learn more about our magnetic flush mount option
- NOT recommended for floor use
All of our wood grilles are laser cut from 1/4" thick Baltic birch hardwood ply with an oak, maple, or cherry furniture grade face veneer.
If you are going to paint your grilles, maple veneer is the best choice.
We ship the grilles to you sanded, ready to paint or stain.
Custom patterns and designs are available--click here to order a custom size.
*Note: The standard size grilles have 1" borders with screw holes.
- Maple Veneer (paint grade)
- Oak Veneer
- Cherry Veneer
- Flat (no flange)