The Easiest Way To Renovate Baseboard Heaters.
If you have baseboard heaters, you have reliable and comfortable heating. The only problem – they're ugly. But that's about to change.
We offer the only one-size-fits-most perforated steel baseboard heater covers that easily slip over your existing Hydronic Baseboard heaters. This sleek transformation takes only a couple of minutes to install and the results will amaze. The Do-It-Yourself installation process will not require the use of any tools or hired help. Our baseboard heater covers are the number one choice of remodelers and home owners who want their old baseboard radiators to look and perform like new. Our covers have won numerous awards and are recognized as the premier baseboard heater improvement product.
Baseboard Heater Cover Panel - 4ft Section.
|Dimensions||48 x 6.75 x 3 in|
This is the big sister of baseboard radiator cover panels. When you need to cover a short length in your kitchen, bedroom, hallway or bathroom the 4ft baseboard cover panel is the way to go.
Our perforated steel design ensures that your child's safety and childproofing is our major priority while delivering a modern and sleek design that your friends and neighbours will definitely notice.
- Installation - Do it yourself. Easy to install. No tools necessary. Just slip it on.
- One size fits most (To be sure you have the correct fit please review our measurement and installation guide.)
- Finish - Powder coated white--panels can easily be painted over if you desire another color.
- Guaranteed not to rust for as long as you own it.
- Custom Lengths - Our cover panels come in lengths from 2ft to 7ft. If you require the panel to be cut down to a specific size please indicate the length you would like when ordering and we can custom cut for you at no extra charge.
- Missing Backplate? No problem. Our Wall Brackets support the baseboard cover in cases where the orginal baseboard assemply has been completely removed from the wall.
- 48 x 6-3/4 x 3