Linear Resin Vent Cover
Clean lines make this design a top choice for all homes, offices and commercial spaces. It's simple, classic aesthetic makes it an appealing option for any decor scheme.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers. Not for floor use.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nailable – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Thickness -- 1/4"
- 1" border
- Back side has a 1/4" lip that fits inside of the duct opening
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
DO I NEED A DAMPER?
This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Custom Sizes?: