The Kodiak Vent Cover comes from the Kodiak Archipelago where massive bears reside. These bears are huge. They can stand 10ft tall and weigh approximately 1400 lbs. But don't be afraid, these bears are gentle creatures and they make beautiful wood vent covers. We are very pleased to offer them exclusively on ventandcover.com. Be the first on your block to own a Kodiak Vent Cover made by a Kodiak bear. (maybe)
Wood Vent Covers
Our wood grilles add to the beauty and aesthetic of your home.
- Each of our wood grilles can be cut to any size and any shape that you need
- All wood grilles can be used to decorate air conditioning ducts or even Return Air Filter Frames (comes with washable filter)
- Wood grilles are 1/4" thick and flat-no frame on the back
- Wood air grille borders can be custom made with any width--contact us if you need a custom outside dimension
- Wood grilles can be cut with or without mounting screw holes (screws are included).
- We also offer air damper louvers to adjust the flow of air from the grille.
- Can also be installed with a built in filter frame
- Considering a flush mount installation? Learn more about our magnetic flush mount option
- NOT recommended for floor use
All of our wood grilles are laser cut from 1/4" thick Baltic birch hardwood ply with an oak, maple, or cherry furniture grade face veneer.
If you are going to paint your grilles, maple veneer is the best choice.
We ship the grilles to you sanded, ready to paint or stain.
Custom patterns and designs are available--click here to order a custom size.
*Note: The standard size grilles have 1" borders with screw holes.
- Maple Veneer (paint grade)
- Oak Veneer
- Cherry Veneer
- Flat (no flange)