The Cosmo vent cover will add elegance and sophistication to any home or space. A fresh, vibrant design suitable for 70's retro and contemporary projects and a popular choice for cosmopolitan hotels.
All of our resin vent covers are individually hand crafted using a cold casting process. Researching thermal resin developed for the NASA space program led us to create the perfect formula that produces a high quality material both heat and moisture resistant, you could say they are out of this world!
Resin covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents, foundation and crawlspace vents as well as bathroom soffit fan covers.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nail-able – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Thickness -- 1/4"
- 1" border
- Back -- The back of this cover has a 1/4" lip that fits into the vent. The lip will be slightly smaller than the duct to ensure a proper fit
- Application -- Wall, Ceiling, Foundation - NOT for floor use.
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
All grilles are FINAL SALE.
RETURN/SUPPLY: grilles will be approximately 2" larger than your duct opening in length and width. (ie. 24x12 will be 26x14 overall)
RETURN AIR FILTER FRAME: grilles will be approximately 3" larger than your duct opening in length and width. (ie. 24x12 will be 27x15 overall)
Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
A: No. We offer custom sizes in wood and metal only.
Q: Can these be used for floor? Wall? Ceiling?
A: This cover is for wall or ceiling use only
Q: Can these be painted?
A: Yes - if you wish to paint them yourself you will select the 'Unfinished' option.
Q: Do you offer samples?
A: Yes. We have samples available for purchase here (bottom).
Q: Are mounting holes necessary?
A: Mounting holes are typically needed for a wall or ceiling application. If you do not want to use screws/mounting holes to attach your covers you will need to have an alternative method of adhesion.
Q: What is the depth of the frame on the back?
A: Back side has a 1/4" lip that fits inside the duct opening
Q: Do i need a damper?
A: This is totally up to you. If you do open and close the flow of air on your covers often, then you should get a damper. If you don't ever adjust the flow of air on your covers then it is likely not necessary.
Q: How do I adjust the damper?
A: The damper is adjustable using a flat head screwdriver.
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze