Atlas Heater Cover Panel - 2ft Section
Style and durability right at your feet
Are ugly, outdated baseboard heaters are getting in the way of your renovation? If aesthetics are standing between you and the most efficient heating system on the market here is a modern baseboard cover solution for you.
The ATLAS baseboard cover is super simple to install--the no-tools-required installation takes only minutes, and the aluminum design not only allows for optimal heat output but also ensures your new covers won't rust, guaranteed! Besides giving your home, office or facility a fully upgraded look the durable one-piece design has proven to also be an effective way of keeping flammable toys and small fingers away from the heating element ensuring both the safety and performance of your heaters.
Easy DIY Installation - Slips over the existing baseboard heater - just remove the front panel and end caps
- One size fits 95% of existing covers out there - (To confirm you have the correct fit please review our measurement and installation guide.
- Material - 20-gauge Aluminum
- Finish - Durable Powder coat Semi-gloss Textured White finish
- Childproof - One-piece design ensures small fingers and toys are kept away from the heating element
- Eco-friendly - Made from Recycled Aluminum
- Rust Free Guaranteed - We guarantee our covers will not rust for as long as you own them
- Any length you need - Cover panels available in standard lengths from 2-8ft. Panels can be joined together using a Coupler piece for lengths over 8' (If you require the panel to be cut down to a specific size please indicate the length you would like when ordering)
- Ideal For - Hydronic baseboard heaters, Hot Water Baseboard Heaters, Electric Baseboard Heaters
Missing the original backplate? No problem. Our Wall Brackets support the baseboard cover in cases where the original baseboard assembly has been completely removed from the wall.
24 x 6.75 x 3 in
How to Measure
Wall Bracket Install Guide
1:1 Scale Template
Custom Cut Lengths Guide
- Great for Hydronic + Electric