Our customers love the 3D appearance of this pattern's interwoven ribbon design. This vent cover pattern offers depth and dimension to any project.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers.
Need a louver or damper for a supply vent? No problem. Many of our cover sizes can come with an attached louver assembly. Contact us for pricing.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nailable – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Dimensionally Stable – It is important that the resin does not expand and contract with temperature variations experienced with the system – this can cause warping or the failure of adhesion to the resins surface.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Thickness -- 1/4"
- 1" border
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.