Straight cover kit consisting of: a Left End, a cover panel (with couplers if required*), and Right End.
Our baseboard heat cover system is designed to be used with Left & Right endcaps, and are highly recommended for both strength and aesthetics.
Our perforated steel design ensures that your child's safety and childproofing is our major priority while delivering a modern and sleek design that your friends and neighbors will definitely notice.
- Installation - Do it yourself. Easy to install. No tools necessary. Just slip it on.
- Retrofit – Universal one-size-fits-most (To be sure you have the correct fit please review our measurement and installation guide.)
- Finish – Epoxy-based powder coated semi-gloss white--panels can easily be painted over if you desire another color.
- Guaranteed not to rust for as long as you own it.
- Custom Lengths - Our cover panels come by the foot in lengths from 3 to 7 feet. If you require the panel to be cut down to a specific size please indicate the length you would like when ordering (comment box on payment page) and we can custom cut for you at no extra charge.
- Missing Back plate? No problem. Our Wall Brackets support the baseboard cover in cases where the original baseboard assembly has been completely removed from the wall.
- Material – 22 gauge (panels) & 18 gauge (endcaps) galvanized steel
*Note: This order form covers lengths from 3′ Feet to 12′ Feet. All lengths over 7′ Feet include one coupler in the price.
To order baseboard cover parts separately click here.
- 6-3/4 x 3-1/4