The Elliptus is the first baseboard radiator cover to use the gentle curve of an ellipse to add elegance to baseboard heaters.
Rectilinear design pretty much sums up the stereotypical baseboard heater. Not anymore. The simplicity of a generous curve running the length of the heater in combination with aggressive angles on the endcaps makes for a look never seen before in the HVAC world. The Elliptus product line introduces the notion that baseboard heaters can be considered one of the homes architectural highlights.
Baseboarders Elliptus is the finest baseboard heater cover we make. When you consider the lifetime warranty this hand crafted product comes with, there is little doubt a new standard has been set.
- 3' Length panel. When combined with a pair of Baseboarders Elliptus endcaps, the panel can span between 36" and 39-1/2".
- Quite possibly the world’s first and only curved baseboard heater cover.
- The curvature is a series of numerous brake forms and along the length of the panel. This ensures a super-accurate consistent curve even on long 7' panels.
- Offers a higher level of design refinement not seen in any other solution.
- All components have a pristine semi-gloss white powder coated finish . The surface is suitable for painting over with a custom color of your choice.
Note: Endcaps and accessories are sold separately.